at the HLS Earth Day Fair!
Thursday, April 22
With remarks from Dean Minow at 11:55am!
- Browse booths from local/green businesses and food shops
- Challenge a friend or co-worker to a recycling quiz—win a prize!
- Swap an incandescent bulb for a 15w CFL for a desk lamp
- Drop off batteries and other electronic waste for recycling
- Learn about HLS environmental groups and programs
Sponsored by the HLS Green Living Program, with the HLS Green Team, Joint Council, ELS, ELR, SALDF, Harvard Office for Sustainability, Restaurant Associates & Facilities Management.
With special guests: Harvest Co-op, Q’s Nuts and Christina’s Ice cream, The Danish Pastry House, Quad Bikes, Buffalo Exchange, Stonehearth Pizza, Jute and Jackfruit Eco-Clothing, Green Spot Studio Eco-Jewelry, and more!